var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37972775-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Assessing your new or emerging markets is critical before money is invested in development, marketing and sales.
Understanding your target audience’s buying behaviours, their propensity to buy your solution offering, and who else you’re competing with in the marketplace is key.
In Canada, new products to market face additional hurdles and challenges – not only language – but different demographics, psychographics, and socio-economic factors.
At OutsideIN we work with you to help you understand:
- Who are all your stakeholder groups?
- How do you define them? What are their characteristics?
- What are their challenges?
- How should you best communicate with each?
- Who are they?
- How do you compete?
- What is your competitor’s go-to-market strategy?
- Pricing comparisons
- How do you define your market? Early stage, late stage?
- What are the trends in your target markets?
- What obstacles must you overcome to succeed in the market?